Transfer Credit Authorization Form

Transfer Credit Authorization Form

This form must be submitted and approved BEFORE registering for a course at another institution for transfer credit or before taking an external examination for course credit. In order to allow time to obtain the required permissions, this form should be submitted at least five weeks prior to the start of the course. Minimum GPA requirement must be met in order to pursue transfer credit.

Final transcripts must be received by the end of term date posted in our academic calendar. Therefore, students should not rely on transfer credit in their final semester.

Students should submit no more than two forms for each transfer course for which they are requesting approval.

After completing the course, the student should have an official transcript sent from the transfer institution. E-transcripts should be sent to Credit cannot be posted to your University of New Haven transcript until the official transcript from the transfer institution is received. Minimum grade requirement must be met.

Click here for Undergraduate Student Transfer Credit Policy/Limits

Click here for Graduate Student Transfer Credit Policy/Limits